zhongjinhistory.com does not collect personally identifiable contact information such as names, addresses, and passwords on the website. zhongjinhistory.com does not send newsletters or conduct contests.
Regarding Personal Information
If you send us an email with personal information, we will not sell your email address to third parties or use it to send you a newsletter.
If you follow our blog, with your permission we will send you email notifications when new articles have been posted.
When you purchase something from our store or a membership, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Our payment gateways include Stripe and Paypal, your payment data is securely stored by their databases and encrypted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Links to Other Sites
Some content on zhongjinhistory.com may be hosted and served by third parties. Also, zhongjinhistory.com may contain links to third party web sites that zhongjinhistory.com does not control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the data collection practices of third party sites.
zhongjinhistory.com works with network advertisers to serve advertisements on zhongjinhistory.com. These advertising providers may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (such as cookies and web beacons). They may also collect or have access to your device identifier and usage information. Your Device Identifier will be used only to support internal operations. zhongjinhistory.com may share Usage Information about visitors with third party vendors such as advertising networks and analytics providers for similar purposes.
- Analytics Cookies: zhongjinhistory.com uses Google Analytics as described above. Cookies are used to track information such as the number of visitors, browser type, operating system, visitor location, the number of pages each visitor views, etc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for all websites at href=”https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en”.
- Other/Necessary Cookies: Other cookies may be used for security or site functionality.
Log files are maintained and analyzed of all requests for files on this website’s web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user’s IP address, which is automatically recognized by our web servers.
Aggregated analysis of these log files may be used to monitor website usage. This data may be made available to the zhongjinhistory.com staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure statistics important to the business such as the overall popularity of the website.
Except as stated already, zhongjinhistory.com will make no attempt to identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorized access to systems is being attempted. As a condition of use of this site, all users give permission for zhongjinhistory.com to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorized access.
How We Use Information
Information collected may be used as follows:
- To maintain, operate, improve, promote, and provide the Website and Services.
- To enable access and use of the Website and Services.
- To respond to comments, questions, support, requests, and other issues.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
- zhongjinhistory.com may aggregate data we acquire about our Customers and their End Users, including the Log Data described above. For example, we may assemble data to determine how Web crawlers index the Internet and whether they are engaged in malicious activity or to compile web traffic reports and statistics. Non-personally identifiable, aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
Last Updated: 15/02/19